• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tpummell100

Tpummell100

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 06:24 PM

I am 17 and from long island. I love plastidip and have dipped parts of my car as well as my family members. I would love to try to dip as a job. Im not looking to make any crazy money, just to make some profit. I know i would be dedicated to dipping but my only concern is wether people will trust a teenager to dip their car and also i have never dipped an entire car do should i try to do someones car for either extremely cheap or free just for the experience? Also i do not have a garage or place to have a car inside in order to do larger jobs, i was considering buying one of those large car pool things to dip certain parts or possible full cars in?? Any feedback is helpful, i rather know your true opinions.

#2 plastidip

plastidip

Cold Can Dipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:00 AM

hey man, im from ontario, im 17 as well and have been in the plasti dipping business for about few months.

when i started out i didnt do full car dipping only rims, trims grills, ext. i didnt make too much money but i got by( lets say $50 a week profit) i did that for about 2 months right after that i started dipping family and friends full cars for only the price of the material (so free labour) thats when i realized i can make good money, so i borrowed $2500 from a family member and bought what i needed (spray gun, mask, lots of tape, shoot tone of plasti dip and some other small things. from there i started advertising, i put up adds on all websites and printed out flyers to hand out to buddys at school. later on i bought business cards because i soon realized that yes people dont take you too seriously when your 17 and believe me these cards help more then you think. anyway im not ganna bore you with the whole story the point is there were ups and downs, i lost some money at first and alsmost got my ass handed to me one time because some guy thought i scratched his benz. today i have payed back the $2500,and have $7000 in the bank. so if you really wana do this go for it, dont worry about the age but make sure your work is perfect!! let me know if you have any questions. sorry about the spelling im here to help you out not teach you English.

• Gharib and Mitchell@autobodybotox like this

#3 Admin010

Admin010

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 10:06 AM

This outdoors ground has eight individual campgrounds. Each is with open air tables while the two locales are wheelchair available. Kulanaokuaiki campground is around five miles down the Hilina Pali Rose around 2,700 feet hoisted. Sadly, there's no water in this campground however with vault-sort latrine with no running water. On account of control in precipitation, fire is not allowed in this campground. Daytime temperature here reaches from 60 TO 70'sF while evening temperature ranges from 30s to low 50s F. Warm apparel is proposed for cool days and nights and a tent with great rain fly is profoundly suggested.

Thanks& regards,

Angel anave

Refugee Tents |Military Tents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users