Welcome Dippers!

Sign In 

Create Account
Please feel free to register!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

House of Dip

where to buy dip where to buy plasti dip Plasti Dip for sale Plasti Dip supllier

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 HouseofDip

HouseofDip

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hello everyone  :D

I would just like to introduce ourselves as House of Dip, Plasti Dip retailers. We have been in the dipping business for well over a year now and have just recently started retailing Plasti Dip. We believe our industry experience with not only the product, but with the customers who are interested in it has given us an invaluable edge in selling Dip.

If you take a look at our website you will see that we have nearly the whole line of Plasti Dip products in both aerosols and gallons. We also offer a "Dipped Car in a Box" kit, which includes everything you need to dip a car from start to finish. All of our products are in stock and ship out the next business day, priced very competitively. We also offer e-mail support to anyone who needs tips spraying, and we are constantly updating the site with new products. Stay tuned for gallons of Rubber Dip S, and a YouTube video reviewing our product coming soon!

www.House-of-Dip.com

b61a936504aa7f33190a0af94e2ec8e6.jpg

www.House-of-Dip.com - Your source for all your Plasti Dip needs.

#2 Hemylio

Hemylio

Fully Dipped

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Locationoklahoma

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:07 PM

I noticed you have "blaze" gallons. Blaze in aerosol only.
www.dipped-cars.com

#3 HouseofDip

HouseofDip

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 20 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

Thanks for the heads up! Fixed  :)

#4 HouseofDip

HouseofDip

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

We're pleased to announce Free Shipping into Monday! Use the coupon code : FreeShip

#5 Pete@house-of-dip.com

Pete@house-of-dip.com

Cold Can Dipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

Happy to be a part of this forum! 

www.House-of-Dip.com - Your source for all your Plasti Dip needs.

#6 Chester2020

Chester2020

Warming Cans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

You don't have any of the good stuff?  RDS?  Colors?  True metallics?  I like dipped-cars.com better.  You guys need to become a reseller with DYC, you're missing a lot of products.

• Pete@house-of-dip.com likes this

#7 DipWerks

DipWerks

Spray Gunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationTexarkana Tx

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:46 AM

Do you guys thin and resell plasti dip? It says for two gallon kits it comes with enough dip and thinner for two sprayable gallons.

#8 n.bryson

n.bryson

Spray Gunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:35 AM

Do you guys thin and resell plasti dip? It says for two gallon kits it comes with enough dip and thinner for two sprayable gallons.

Uh-oh....

#9 FallingSunset

FallingSunset

Thinning Dip

• DipMyRide Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:40 AM

From what I can tell, they are selling dip & thinner together. Doesn't look like they're opening anything and altering it. I could be wrong.

#10 Jesse

Jesse

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:42 AM

From what I can tell, they are selling dip & thinner together. Doesn't look like they're opening anything and altering it. I could be wrong.

This. Met these guys in person and this is what I was told. 

• DipWerks likes this
I got a dream worth more than my sleep.

#11 DipWerks

DipWerks

Spray Gunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • LocationTexarkana Tx

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

This. Met these guys in person and this is what I was told.

the three gallon kit would require 1.5 gallons of both. Unless they are using 14.5 oz cans they would have to be opening and reselling.

#12 Jesse

Jesse

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 05:27 AM

I will ask them to clarify. 

#13 Pete@house-of-dip.com

Pete@house-of-dip.com

Cold Can Dipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

You don't have any of the good stuff?  RDS?  Colors?  True metallics?  I like dipped-cars.com better.  You guys need to become a reseller with DYC, you're missing a lot of products.

We're currently working on obtaining those. Temporarily this is what we have to offer. You have the right to purchase Plasti Dip from whoever you like! We dont associate with DYC and have no interest in doing so.

We DO NOT mix Plasti Dip with ANYTHING. Everything arrives in separate containers this way you can mix it yourself!

Correctomundo

#14 Pete@house-of-dip.com

Pete@house-of-dip.com

Cold Can Dipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

the three gallon kit would require 1.5 gallons of both. Unless they are using 14.5 oz cans they would have to be opening and reselling.

For some strange reason our IT guy still had that up there after repeatedly telling him to take it off! It will be off the website ASAP! Sorry for any confusion.

#15 Chester2020

Chester2020

Warming Cans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:53 PM

We dont associate with DYC and have no interest in doing so.

That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.. cut yourself off from a bunch of the highly used products when you're trying to be a plasti dip reseller?  Why?

#16 Pete@house-of-dip.com

Pete@house-of-dip.com

Cold Can Dipper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:33 PM

That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.. cut yourself off from a bunch of the highly used products when you're trying to be a plasti dip reseller?  Why?

Like i said, we are trying to obtain RDS along with the other goodies such as "True metallics", etc, I don't see what the problem is. You are not forced to buy from us as there are MANY Plasti Dip "re-sellers'. I don't quite understand what you are getting at here. We are separate from DYC and have no relation to them. They are highly respected for what they have done and continue to do and how Fonzie and his crew have completely changed the "car scene" as well as other "re-sellers" doing so. MUCH respect goes out to them!!

#17 Chester2020

Chester2020

Warming Cans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

Like i said, we are trying to obtain RDS along with the other goodies such as "True metallics", etc, I don't see what the problem is. You are not forced to buy from us as there are MANY Plasti Dip "re-sellers'. I don't quite understand what you are getting at here. We are separate from DYC and have no relation to them. They are highly respected for what they have done and continue to do and how Fonzie and his crew have completely changed the "car scene" as well as other "re-sellers" doing so. MUCH respect goes out to them!!

Whoa I think you may have taken that personally.  I was simply trying to understand your business logic.  We are all dippers here and have thought about doing what you're doing, so to see someone trying to resell dip but cut off all those exclusives didn't make sense to me.  Was just being curious and trying to understand your approach as a dipping business!  There's no problem.  Clicked on your facebook and saw that you guys were dippednyc and used to love those bmw's you put out - all good brotha!  Nothin but love

• n.bryson likes this

#18 n.bryson

n.bryson

Spray Gunner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

HoD, very few of us on this forum make things personal. I think I speak for everyone when I say I'm excited to see more businesses trying to become a major depot for selling dip. To most of this business, the only avenue to get a hold of any product is having to order it from a single hub based in Florida so seeing other options open up in other locations around the country is a good thing. If there is any critique that you hear from anyone on this forum take it solely as constructive criticism, as a way to make sure you have all your bases covered and as a way to let the people you're planning to sell to know that the product is what you say it is.
  • FallingSunset likes this

#19 Jesse

Jesse

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,588 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Guys, out of respect for the vendor, come on. Lets keep this discussion in the other thread. No more posts below this unless they are directly related to the original post or are asking a question. I have moved posts to the other topic titled "Reselling plasti dip discussion."

#20 HouseofDip

HouseofDip

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Guys, out of respect for the vendor, come on. Lets keep this discussion in the other thread. No more posts below this unless they are directly related to the original post or are asking a question. I have moved posts to the other topic titled "Reselling plasti dip discussion."

Thanks Jesse, it was getting a bit ridiculous in this thread. Just for the record; we have absolutely no problem with DYC or Fonzie, but who we buy our merchandise from is solely our business and no one else's.

• MatteDipTony likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users