No replies to this topic

#1 ylq

ylq

Warming Cans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:18 AM

good afternoon everyone! I am Chen Luojia from the sixth grade of the sixth grade Cheap Newport 100S Free Shipping. I thank the teachers and classmates for giving me this opportunity to communicate. At this point, my heart is very excited. It��s been a time since I��ve been to Germany for nearly two years. I remember when I was in the fifth grade, I came to Deyang Foreign Language Primary School from Zhongjiang Primary School. When I saw the magnificent buildings outside of Germany, the first-class facilities and the lovely lawn, I felt very excited and proud in my heart. I am happy, I have some concerns. Deyang Foreign Language Primary School, as the name suggests, must learn English. But my English foundation is poor. There are always some concerns in my heart that are strong. The first English class at the beginning of the school, we learned the knowledge from play and eliminated my fear of English. As a result, I became interested in English, and I couldn't help but like English. From then on, during class, I will listen carefully to the teacher and boldly raise my hand. After returning home, I often listen to the tape and insist on reading English for 20 minutes every morning. With my hard work Chicago Cigarettes Prices Cartons, my English score has improved! The first monthly exam actually took the perfect score! I jumped up happily and set up confidence in learning English Newport Red 100 Online. Until today, I have insisted on learning in this way.mathematics scores are average. I think mathematics is a difficult and boring homework. When I arrived at Germany, under the guidance of my teacher, my view of mathematics changed. I felt that it was a fun and interesting lesson. I was full of fantasy about digital games and my interest in mathematics was growing. Every time I do a question, I will definitely read the words, analyze the questions, and understand the meaning of the questions before I write. In order to better study mathematics, I reported to Oban. I never think of learning as a time to kill By Newport 100. In the study, there are often some questions that I don't understand. I will always ask the classmates or teachers with humility. Until I understand it. Sometimes, I will find some extracurricular questions Marlboro 100'S Carton, carefully ponder and improve my thinking ability.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users