• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ringrosa

Ringrosa

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 10:50 PM

So I recently plastidiped my whole car. I Have a Fiat 500 Abarth. I figured its small so it should be pretty easy to dip. I did it with the DYC spay gun which did a great job overall. My one question is how to maintain the over spray better. I did it in my Garage in a DIY paint booth the best one I  could make at the time. had 2 20" box fans as intakes, and 2 as exhaust with cheap filters on them. Still the over spray was horrible. just was wondering what other  people do to maintain the over-spray more airflow? the front half of the car looks pretty good a few rough spots, but the rear is where its super rough. you can only see it when you get up close. it was my first whole car experience and overall im happy but if I do it again I  would like to improve on the quality when i tackle it again for a new color in the near future.

#2 DipBook

DipBook

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:11 PM

Try to setup your airflow in a way that will pull air downwards. I always had the intake on the top of the booth, and the exhaust on the bottom. Best of luck!

#3 Admin010

Admin010

Peeling Mistakes

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:31 AM

The overlay flooring makers might be offering ceased cover flooring. These are items that have been hauled out of the market and are not any more accessible to the general population. They may have more established outlines and examples and they are cherished by customers as a result of their cost. Along these lines, when you are managing such merchandise, make a reasonable refinement. The other class is the place the products are second hand or, they have been utilized by someone else and knows up for resale. The items will be extremely modest and this will influence the market. The main thing you should think about a maker is their history and involvement in the business. Do some examination of significant names in the business and ask what sort of administrations they offer.

Thanks& regards,

Angel anave

Importer De Chine |Import Export Chine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users